Monday, October 29, 2012

Rare Item Monday: Rare Clover Blanket

Hey jammers! Today, we have the new Rare Clover Blanket!
 AJHQ has already posted about it!
 About the music video, I am still doing it, but it will be like a slideshow, but different. coco, tay, and I
will be working on it this weekend. If one of them can't attend it, we will still do it, but will out them, that's the bummer. I have an exclusive Halloween music video! It will probably come before Fashion is my Kryptonite. The Halloween exclusive song is Calling all the Monsters. I don't want to use Screencast-o-Matic for this, I don't like the label at the bottom. Plus, it records bad, and the features that says its on there, when I use it, it doesn't work. So that's all I have to say today. If I think of anything else to say, I will post it tomorrow. See you in Jam-aaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment